- Santa Barbara: Where magic happens.
- Mahalo, Hawaii.
- Bolero celebrates Chicago
- A tour worth Olympic Gold. K+C at Bates Dance Festival
- Summer fun! Bolero Red Bank
- 3-2-1. K+C Adventures
- Fantastic Firsts for K+C
- Rehearsal Notes From Larry: Part 3
- Rehearsal Notes from Larry: Part 2
- The Dancer Perspective: Twelve Chairs. Part 3
Tag Archives: Akron
Kristina Hanna We’re packing our bags and getting ready to go to Akron, Ohio to create a new Bolero and I am filled with anticipation. It reminds me of those times as a kid when I’d pack my suitcase days … Continue reading
We are in the final week of creating Bolero Akron and it is going fast!! Can’t believe the show is just one day away…. After another week of working with the fabulous citizens of Akron we’re absolutely ecstatic to present … Continue reading
Bolero Akron Casting/Day 1 K+C travels to Akron, OH to set Bolero Akron on the mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, neighbors, dentists, gardeners, grandparents, pharmacists, and football players of Akron. Casting call and the first day of auditions brought a lively … Continue reading